Forest health issues? Forest damages? We can help you to better manage forest disturbances.
Based on our unique Forest Vitality & Change Monitoring (FV&CM) service we provide you on your request with a set of analytic products (digital raster and vector maps), which can be applied to the following types of forest disturbances:
- Mass outbreaks of defoliating insects (e.g. Gypsy moth, Pine beauty moth, Western spruce budworm, Black arches)
- Mass outbreaks of wood and bark breeding insects (e.g. bark beetles, wood wasps, borers)
- Epidemic diseases (e.g. different types of root rot)
- Sustained drought periods
- Ice-, hail- , snow storms
- Forest fires
Further service application cases are:
- Mapping of clear cuts
- Monitoring of illegal logging activities
- Proof of forestry operations (Thinning)
- Supporting Forest Degradation and Deforestation Monitoring for REDD+ MRV
If you like to use our services or want to know more, just get in touch with us: contact.